Wednesday 29 June 2011

Branding, it's a hard one.

I did as suggested and googled my name -the next 23 things step - and it has made me realise that I have left things half done - story of my life? I thought I was good at "attention to detail" -starting to wonder. I was found on facebook and linkedin -where I have a very sketchy presence - so I am going to flesh that out -it doesn't look good. My name also came up for Pudsey Pacers - the running club I am a member of - that's ok, I think....and that was about it. Nothing embarassing so that was good.

The concept of branding has made me think about my "visual identity" -I have a degree in Art & Design - I should be able to do this - it's a hard one though - not sure that I want to put a photo of me on my blog - but then if I don't have a photo of me - what do I put?

Thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment